WHEN YOUR VISION NO LONGER WORKS FOR YOU
NFB of WV CAN HELP!!!
- Can you no longer write and read your shopping list?
- Can you no longer write down an appointment date?
- Can you no longer write down important phone numbers and addresses?
- Do you find yourself waiting for someone with vision to come help you take care of tasks requiring the ability to read and write?
- Can you no longer write a delicious recipe your friend told you about?
- Are there other reading and writing tasks you have had to give up because you can no longer see?
- Travel money if they travel to the teacher’s location
- Braille instruction book
- Slate & stylus (tools used for writing Braille)
- Braille writing paper
Ed McDonald at (304) 788-0129Funding for this project is made possible by a grant through the West Virginia Division of Rehabilitation Services.