Statewide Truancy Court Meetings
Justice Robin Davis has been appointed by the Supreme Court to coordinate judicial truancy programs in West Virginia. Justice Davis will hold 14 regional meetings throughout the state to discuss the program. Parents, teachers, and community members are urged to attend.
Truancy cases, drop outs, and push outs are all issues you deal with. Make sure that you attend one of these meetings and let your voice be heard. This affects YOU more then anyone else so be there!
The full list of meeting dates is as follows. Note that dates are subject to change. Watch for further press releases either on the Supreme Court’s website or Twitter, or contact Jennifer Bundy (Jennifer.email@example.com) for more information:
- 10 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 13, Courtroom Number 4, old Kanawha County Courthouse, Charleston
- 10 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 15, Harrison County Courthouse, Clarksburg
- 10 a.m. Friday, Sept. 16, Monongalia County Courthouse, Morgantown
- 10 a.m. Friday, Sept. 23, Greenbrier County Courthouse, Lewisburg
- 10 a.m. Friday, Oct. 7, Huntington
- 10 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 27, Logan
- 10 a.m. Friday, Oct. 28, Summersville
- 10 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 1, Martinsburg
- 10 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 2, Keyser
- 10 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 3, Elkins
- 10 a.m. Friday, Nov. 4, Beckley (may add another smaller meeting this day in Bluefield)
- 10 a.m. Monday, Nov. 7, Point Pleasant
- 10 a.m. Monday, Nov. 14, Wheeling
- 10 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 15, Parkersburg.