Ways YOU can help right now
- If you get anything from Mountain Health Choices or about Mountain Health Choices, I need to see it. If you could make me a copy of everything including the envelopes the stuff comes in that would be really great. Of course you can mark out your name, address, case number, and any other identifying information. You can mail it to me at the address below. If you need a large envelope and stamps to mail it send me an email by clicking here Evelyn with your mailing address and I will send you out the envelope and stamps to mail it. If you don't have access to a copy machine, you can send me the originals and I will make a copy and send it back to you.
PO Box 20079
- Keep watching your email and this blog for more important information from DAWG about this issue. If you are not on the DAWG email list you can join by sending an email to The DAWG List
- Make sure and get the word out to your friends and neighbors that Mountain Health Choices is the new Medicaid program. Not to throw away any large white envelope from Mountain Health Choices thinking it is junk mail.
- Let me know about any problems or issues that are coming up, like no help from DHHR or Mountain Health Choices in filling out the application, no one to answer questions, problems with doctors not signing the contract and truning it in on time, not being able to understand the packet that was sent to you or anything else. I want to hear any and all problems/issues related to this new Medicaid. No matter how small the problem is I want to know about it.
- Volunteer with DAWG to get out the information in you community, distribute flyers, take surveys, etc.
- Send me an email and let me know how you can help out. Evelyn